Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Photos from Week 63

  I sent a small Halloween package to Elder Schaff this week. He had problems with a computer virus earlier on his mission that corrupted his SD card and a memory stick. I sent him a new SD card and that helped him to be able to upload more photos this week. This is what he sent and I will copy his descriptions for the captions.

Our signature breakfast burritos, combining Mexican and southern.

This was the 5K race that we participated in last week.

Boy, Elder Noyes is flexible! (Or he ripped his pants....? XD)

 That's a mighty fine breakfast.

Elder Benson

The card that I received from the Orchard Park Ward. Thank you to everyone that wrote in that, it gave me a good boost. It's good to be remembered every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment