Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Week 100 - Zone Conference, Water Balloons, & Mold

  It's week 100 of the mission, wow! When my kids were younger, they had big celebrations on the 100th day of school, so I feel that we need to celebrate. 100 weeks is 700 days, so maybe some serious celebrations. Honestly, I am rejoicing, because I am on the final count down, just 8 more days and I will see Elder Schaff in person! Not on Face Time, not on a Skype call, but face to face, and I honestly can't wait for that hug. It will be good, it's time, as his email is VERY short this week and he basically said, I will tell you about it in person, so, mentally, he is also winding down. Here is his short email-

  "Well I have almost no time, but I will hope the stories are told in pictures.

  Zone Conference was this week. Amazing day, I gave my departing testimony. It was a great experience. I was filled with the Spirit, and many others also had a good time. I'll have to describe that better when I have more time. Maybe in person? I have 5 pages in my journal on that night.

  We have no email time because we were having a Zone water balloon fight! It was a great activity! Everyone got involved!

  And the other pictures....we cleaned mold for service! Talk next week!"

-Elder Schaff


Zone Water Balloon Fight 7-17-18

Elder Schaff and other missionaries cleaning up mold for a service project.


No comments:

Post a Comment