Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Photo from Fresno Zone Conference - January 2017


 I am so thankful that President and Sister Clark choose to have a mission blog and that they regularly share photos. It is always a great day when I open my email and see a picture of my son, and even better when he is smiling! He may learn to pose for group photos and survive it yet. That is something that he tried to avoid at all costs when he was growing up with us. If I did take a photo of him, he was usually not smiling, so, I am loving this! Some changes are good. 


President Clark and sixteen missionaries serving in the Fresno Zone of the California Fresno Mission. He met with them for interviews, training and more. Elder Schaff is on the back row, third  one in on the left. His companion, Elder Lopez, is also in the back row, the last missionary on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment